Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Hallmark Press International you have not one but FOUR price ranges to choose from, these being: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Bronze is designed for writers who are working to a tight budget and who are willing to see their work printed professionally with a generic cover. Please note that should the author wish to purchase future single or multiple copies of their book over and above the complimentary copies which we supply and are detailed below, these will be able to be supplied in a matter of days with prices ranging from approximately £3.50 to £7 per copy. Prices now follow, commencing with our Bronze service.
YOUR BOOK PUBLISHED FOR ONLY £49.95!
Normally, publishing your own work costs hundreds of pounds, but with our latest offer we can turn your work into five professionally bound paperback copies for only £49.95. If you are a budding author, working to a tight budget and you would like to see your work in print, your wish could soon be granted.
Your manuscript will be produced in the following manner, the book will be 234mm x 156mm in size, perfect bound, interior paper is white, with black ink being used. Coloured ink is used on the front cover, the actual design and shade of the cover is determined by ourselves, but will be in keeping with the genre.
HERE'S HOW TO PUBLISH YOUR MANUSCRIPT:
1. Your work must be submitted in the form of a Word 97 Document via a CD. If you are using a later version of Word make certain to save your manuscript in Word 97 format before sending it to us. You must set your margins on A4 as follows: Top 1.7cms, Bottom 3.0cms, Left 2.7cms, Right 2.7cms, Left Gutter 0.5cms.
2. Please supply single-line spacing.
3. Font details - use: Times New Roman, size 18. The actual printed font will be smaller than this, usually around 12 point.
4. Every chapter to start on a new page.
5. Page numbers will be generated automatically.
6. Your manuscript must be a minimum of 20,000 and a maximum of 80,000 words in length (min 45 pages max 200 pages). If your manuscript has a larger quantity of pages than those stated please email us for a quotation.
7. The actual book size will be, 234mm x 156mm.
8. Please note that every book will be printed exactly as written, so to avoid mistakes please use a spell checker.
It is said that we all have at least one book in us and today we are giving you the opportunity to have your work published.
All you have to do is send your manuscript, with a cheque made payable to Hallmark Press International for one of the amounts below, to: Hallmark Press International, 78 Croham Manor Road, South Croydon, CR2 7BF
Our prices are:
5 copies (£49.95) Plus p&p £5.50, total cost, £55.45
10 copies (£99.95) Plus p&p £8.50, total cost, £108.45
Please allow up to 28 days for delivery, although this time-scale can be longer at busier times of year.
Prices listed above do not include editing, typesetting or ISBN registration. For a more comprehensive publishing service please read our Silver, Gold or Platinum package details below.
Silver: This package is designed for the author who seeks a custom designed cover and an I.S.B.N. The author having supplied us with a proof checked, Word file to the specification as laid out above in our Bronze package.
The Correct Time In The UK
1. Choose Hallmark Press to publish your work and for just £595 your book will be published and available for purchase by book buyers worldwide. Why pay more with other companies? With Hallmark you will pay a reasonable and competitive price, and receive 10 complimentary copies of your newly published book.
2. Our technicians will take your manuscript supplied, as detailed above, and complete all work necessary to publish.
3. We will design a unique cover and supply a proof via email or Royal Mail; gloss finish is supplied as standard. You can if you wish supply your own ideas to our graphic team, or leave it entirely up to us to produce, the choice is yours.
4. A full proof copy of your book will be forwarded to you via post or email for approval prior to publication.
5.Bar coded and supplied with an I.S.B.N ready for immediate sale.
6. Our raison d'etre is to supply our books at normal retail prices, not the high Print on Demand retail prices which flood the book world. Rest assured that an average 200 page book published by Hallmark will be priced at a very reasonable £8.99 to £9.99, although with certain retailers it may be advantageous to retail your book at a higher price because of the discounts demanded by them, we'll always inform you of the options and leave the final decision up to you.
7. Twenty printed copies of your new book are included, 10 copies will be supplied direct to you, with 10 retained by us to cover legal deposits and review copies.
8. The author can re-order your book at any time - 10 copies minimum - good discount off retail price. Additional quantities are simply a telephone call or email away.
9. The I.S.B.N mentioned above - International Standard Book Number - enables us to sell your book via any book store or internet site.
10. A very important part of the distribution of your book is via the internet, and while not the 'be all and end all' as sales can occur via a variety of different methods, we ensure your work is available via Amazon.co.uk and on-line booksellers.
11. We arrange the wholesale distribution via companies such as Gardners and Nielsen Bookdata for purchase throughout the UK.
12. Legal deposits are sent to ALL British Libraries - not just one.
In short - We sell and you profit, there are no huge amounts of stock to buy or hold, and royalties are paid twice yearly.
Price for Silver :£595 The author receives 100% of all book sale royalties until the initial cost is recovered, thereafter 50%. Please note that payment in full at the time of ordering your book is required, direct transfers can be made into our account (bank details will be supplied upon request) as well as by cheque or debit and credit card.
Gold Package: This service is designed for the author who prefers us to do all of the items mentioned above and in addition requires additional marketing and publicity material in the form of a personal web site, designed and uploaded to the internet by ourselves, as well as promotional items detailed below. We include the first two years hosting fees within the price. Also supplied are 50 complimentary copies of your work. As with the Silver service we require your manuscript submitted in the form of a Word file to the specification as laid out in our Bronze package.
1: We will create a web page with an image of the cover of your book, as well as supply a synopsis, extract from your book, and purchase facilities.
2. A web-site is all well and done, however a web-site without traffic is not much use, that is why we GUARANTEE to deliver a minimum of 10,000 visitors to your own personal site within 60 days of publication. With the use of statistics supplied by us, you will have your own password protected area where you can view the quantity of visitors to your web pages. We will also add a site counter to your web pages for a quick update of the quantity of people visiting your site. This particular feature is extremely valuable – imagine if you owned a shop and someone guaranteed a minimum of 10,000 visitors to it within two months – would you be pleased? We think you would; our guaranteed awareness campaign will help to place your work in front of thousands of people who would otherwise be blissfully unaware of the existence of your book.
3. We will pay you royalties twice yearly.
4. You will be supplied with 100 customised bookmarks.
5. 100 customised postcards.
6. 10 customised posters.
7. We will notify Amazon.com, Nielsen Book Data and other reference agencies and organisations
8. Key search engines will be notified of your books web pages
9. You will be supplied with 50 copies of your book for your own use, the author retains all proceeds from the sale of these books.
10. Hallmark Press will accept and fulfil orders from individuals via their own on-line book shop.
Price for Gold is: £1,887. The author receives 100% of all book sale royalties until the initial cost is recovered, thereafter 50%. Please note that payment in full at the time of ordering your book is required, direct transfers can be made into our account (bank details will be supplied upon request) as well as by cheque or debit and credit card (note additional surcharge for credit card payment).
Platinum This service is designed for the author who seeks the ultimate package from us, we produce your book from beginning to end, and whether your book is supplied in typewritten, handwritten, P.D.F, Word, or another style, we will turn it into a professional book to include a substantial marketing and publicity campaign. Absolutely nothing is excluded here. This is the ultimate package and includes everything detailed above with the exception that the exact quantity of books which are printed is determined following consultation between the author and ourselves. At least 50 copies are made available to the author for his or her own personal distribution and sales. No avenue is left unexplored. This service is designed for the author who wishes Hallmark to be responsible for the entire production and marketing from beginning to end. The Platinum package is detailed in full on our Book Promotion page.
1. YOUR VERY OWN WEB-SITE
We will design and launch your very own author's web-site, this superb vehicle to publicise your work will have additional pages incorporated into the design to include details of your book, reviews, author interviews and a 'buy now' page. There will also be a full colour reproduction of the cover of your book placed throughout your site, together with other photographs if supplied by the author, we pay for the web hosting for the first two years, the author then has the option of continuing with the hosting at an approximate cost of (currently) £35 per annum.
2. GUARANTEED AWARENESS
A web-site is all well and done, however a web-site without traffic is not much use, that is why we GUARANTEE to deliver a minimum of 10,000 visitors to your own personal site within 60 days of publication. With the use of statistics supplied by us, you will have your own password protected area where you can view the quantity of visitors to your web pages. We will also add a site counter to your web pages for a quick update of the quantity of people visiting your site.
3. BOOK REVIEW
The book review is of vital importance for the promotion of any book. One of our professional reviewers will read your book and write a 200 word review. This will be placed on Amazon etc.
4. THE INTERVIEW
We will contact you by email and conduct an interview about you and your new book. The interview will be part of the author's website, as well as forming part of the press release, usually it will consist of five to ten questions.
No one knows the book and its story/content better than the author, so we ask for your own synopsis of approximately one hundred words. This will be placed on our own on-line shop, your own personal website and Amazon too.
6. SEARCH ENGINE REGISTRATION AND LINKS
Full registration is completed with a large number of search engines. At the same time we also hand-register your details with the four most important, i.e., Google, Yahoo, Ask.com and Microsoft.
We will create your site with the highest optimisation to ensure good placement within the search engine rankings. Without the search engine registration and optimatisation being carried out by professional specialists, your site will simply disappear from sight.
7. YOUR GOOGLE ADWORD'S CAMPAIGN
ADWORDS are the small advertisements placed on every Google page, on the top and to the right of each page when you place a search term into the Google browser. When you enter a keyword (whatever you are looking for) and click on the advert, you are brought to the web site which is advertising. Google is paid for every click and it is the sole reason why this particular company produces profits which can be measured in billions of dollars. This shows you how powerful online advertising can be. It is an extremely effective tool for creating serious leads.
We search and find the right keywords.
We will advertise your new book for 28 days following its publication and the cost for this is included in the total price quoted. If you want to continue later, we will advice.
8. BOOK PRICE COMPARISON SITES
YOUR BOOK WILL BE SHOWN WHERE IT REALLY MATTERS ON SEVERAL OF THE MOST VISITED BOOK PRICE COMPARISON SITES.
If you have been watching a lot of TV recently you may have noticed, how popular Comparison Web Sites have become, sites such as :Travelsupermarket.com - Confused.com - Moneysupermarket.com - Comparethemarket.com - and many others.
Our Book Price Comparison Sites work in the same way, by listing the book suppliers and providing further information about the prices of your book and its availability.
Our book price comparison sites are accessed weekly by thousands of potential purchasers world-wide. These visitors are people with credit cards, looking to buy books; interested in purchasing there and then.
Where can there be a better place to get your book entered in a prime position?
The sites in question are: www.bookfinder4u.com
www.booksprice.co.uk/ www.gb.bookbutler.com and http://www.bookbrain.co.uk/
As a new author you should visit these sites so you fully understand the importance and power that they hold.
9. SPECIALIST BOOK PUBLICATION SITES
We notify book promotional sites which include: www.published.com and www.writersvision.com that your book has just been published.
10. ON-LINE BOOK CLUBS
We notify major on-line book clubs world wide that your book has been published
11. PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL SUPPLIED
We will supply 100 full colour postcards with a reproduction of your book cover on one side, 10 posters and 100 book marks, also with a reproduction of your cover on one side, these can be used to notify friends, colleagues,and acquaintences about the publication of your book.
12. THREE MONTH ONE-TO-ONE SUPPORT
Over the first three months of your marketing campaign, you can ask as many questions as you like, we will always attempt to reply the same day, but in any event, no later than 24 hours following the initial enquiry. We are experts in connection with on-line marketing and everything to do with the Internet. We want you to succeed.
It is as easy as that. There are no complications.
13. PRESS RELEASE
We will create an interesting Press Release for you, which is sent via email to all relevant Newspapers and Radio Stations.
The press release mentions your book by name and gives details about the author. Use this release yourself and send it to every local paper, together with a photograph of yourself and the book cover. Telephone local newspapers to obtain the correct contact person. Aim for at least thirty and also include local radio stations, this additional, more parochial publicity can only benefit the author when used in conjunction with our own, more wide spread marketing.
We cannot rush this side of the operation, it is a very comprehensive book marketing package. As a general rule, expect the process to take between eight to twelve weeks.
This is the skeleton of how we envisage a typical marketing strategy would be conducted.
Platinum is designed to place your book to as wide a readership as is feasible.
Price for Platinum is: £3,777. The author receives 100% of all book sale royalties until the initial cost is recovered, thereafter 50%. Your Platinum investment would be split into three separate equal payments; one at the point the contract is signed, the second at first proof stage, and the third and final payment at publication. Payment can be made via direct transfers into our account (bank details will be supplied upon request) as well as by cheque or debit and credit card (note additional surcharge for credit card payment).
OUR BESPOKE SERVICE
If none of the four investment levels above meet your budget, or, if you find another publishing house offering an identical package at a lower price, please let us know, and we will try and match the package.
All you have to do is contact us via email at: admin(at)hallmarkpress.co.uk To stop 'spam' harvesters collecting our email address from this site please substitute the symbol '@' where (at) appears, thank you.
or telephone us on: 0845 224 1901 Int: +44 (0) 845 224 1901