HALLMARK PRESS was launched to help the author who was considering self publishing but who lacked either the time, inclination, technical knowledge, contacts or publishing experience. HALLMARK PRESS, can provide the answer, as we have the necessary experience to help you turn your work into a first class book. To achieve this, our focus is on providing a financial package that suits all budgets. So whatever your requirements, give us a call or e mail us for further details. Additional information in connection with our four available packages are available elsewhere on this site by clicking on the blue button marked 'Prices' to the left of this page.
Seven reasons to publish your book with Hallmark Press
1. PROVEN PUBLISHING EXPERTISE AT YOUR SERVICE. We have over 25 years experience in the industry - our production staff having worked, not only for mainstream publishers, but also in the independent publishing industry too. We are able to provide an extremely cost effective and affordable publishing facility to those authors who can supply us with their book in a 'ready to print' format, but for those writers who wish us to offer the full or even partial production of their work to include, if necessary, editing of the manuscript, typesetting, proof reading, and jacket/cover design, we can offer this service too. The author is not bound to use our production facilities, if they have access to professionals on a more local level. If required we can supply contact details of companies who are involved in the production of books to enable you to converse with them yourself - the choice is yours.
2. PRICES TO SUIT ALL BUDGETS With prices commencing from £49.95, we feel that the vast majority of authors should be able to find a package that they are happy with.
3. PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTION AND DESIGN TO MAKE YOUR BOOK STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD.
We have a team of superb graphic artists who will design a cover to help attract attention from potential book purchasers, we pride ourselves on our cover design and regularly receive positive comments from our authors.
4. THE VERY BEST DISTRIBUTION FOR YOUR BOOK.
As a professional publisher, your book will be shipped directly to customers all over the world via on-line retailers such as Amazon.co.uk and Waterstones et al. Your book will also be available to order from bookshops (all packages - except Bronze) across the United Kingdom, and will also be made available on-line via our web site. With certain packages your book will also be available via your own personalised web site too. Gold and Platinum.
5. A ROYALTY STRUCTURE THAT FAVOURS THE AUTHOR.
We offer extremely favorable royalty rates. Our authors receive 100% of the royalties on book sales until the author recovers their investment, thereafter split on a 50:50 basis.
6. A CHOICE OF WHETHER YOU WISH US TO HELP PUBLICISE YOUR WORK OR NOT.
To keep costs as low as possible you have the choice to, a) self publicise your book, b) utilise our publicity department's expertise to market your book professionally.
If you choose the latter option, there are various degrees of publicity you can avail yourself of in order to keep the costs as low as practical, our publicity service is available with our Gold and Platinum packages. We are always looking at novel and innovative methods to promote our authors and their work and providing that they are in agreement we will undertake and organise as many different methods of publicity that we possibly can. Full details about our Gold and Platinum service can be found by visiting our prices or Book Promotion page page.
7. A LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE ON ALL OUR PACKAGES.
We are so convinced that our prices are equal to, or better than, any reputable competitor, that we guarantee to give a further £50 discount off our Silver, Gold and Platinum packages if anyone can provide us with proof via a letter from the company concerned, that a competitor is offering a 'like for like' package at a lower price.
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
If you have a manuscript or a work-in-progress that you would like us to consider for publication you can send it to us via e mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you prefer, it can be forwarded via post; mailing by C.D is preferred over a 'hard' copy, as the latter takes up a considerable amount of space. Within 14 days a decision will be made, a price agreed, and production could be complete within 6-8 weeks using our "Bronze, Silver or Gold packages, our address for manuscripts is: